The Sinister Fairground v2.3
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Description: The Sinister Fairground is a mind-altering world where nightmares and reality change places at every turn, and nothing is as it seems.
An evolution of classic choose-your-own-adventure gamebooks, this darkly enchanting story puts you in control, and takes you on a journey through twisted fairground attractions that you’ll never forget!
SURREAL STORIES AND PERILOUS PUZZLES
Your girlfriend has gone missing at a weird fairground just outside of town, and only you can save her. As you explore the attractions, you quickly realize this is no ordinary carnival.
Populated by crazy carnies and dozens of other enigmatic, fearsome and downright weird characters, your choose your own route through the creepy carnival and its spine-chilling attractions.
Solve bizarre puzzles, engage in combat, test your luck, dodge a labyrinthe full of dangers and try to escape with your body — and maybe even your mind — still intact!
Brought to you by Cubus Games; a collective of renowned choose-your-own-adventure story and RPG writers, artists and musicians. The Sinister Fairground is a new evolution in the world of digital gamebooks that offers huge replay value and an immersive, exciting literary experience.
* Use and change weapons during combat.
* Over 700 different branches to choose from on your journey.
* Full soundtrack of original music.
* A new evolution in the choose-your-own-adventure gamebook genre.
* Find and use over 100 different objects and items.
* Solve puzzles and change your fate in a gamebook that doesn’t simply rely on dice to make decisions.
* Discover hidden Easter eggs within the epic plot.
* Rich, branching narrative that offers huge replay value.
* Choose which attraction to visit next via an interactive map.
You’ll never look at carnivals the same way again after you enter The Sinister Fairground!
“The combat system is unique, as your success in battle isn't based solely on the rolls of dice” ~ PocketGamer.co.uk
“Spooky thrills abound in this adventure gamebook with more focus on puzzles than most.” ~ 148apps.com (4/5 star review)
“A work of explorative hyperfiction.” ~ Corehammer.com
“The game is excellent. Cubus have really done well with this one, and I absolutely recommend it.” ~ LloydofGamebooks.com
** WARNING **
Undesired performance may occur on older devices due to memory issues.
– All auto objects bug fixed (Updated resources)
This app has on advertisements